[wplug] Global Linux Meeting March 7 Sat BerkeleyTIP -Global - For Forwarding

Eli Heady eli.heady at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:29:21 EST 2009

Quoting myself:
>>> (snip)
>>> I wasn't aware of that lug-ish group
>>> before their messages began
>>> appearing on this list, so I'm glad
>>> we're getting them.
>>> (snip)

> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Michael Semcheski <mhsemcheski at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> To me, the announcements about the Berkeley TIP seem to be of dubious
>> value for members of our community.  If there's a consensus that these
>> announcements needs to stop being sent to wplug at wplug.org, then after
>> worthwhile deliberation they'll stop.  But I'm not seeing a consensus, and
>> this is not a case that warrants the iron fist (+3 pride) of executive
>> retribution.
>>
>> Mike Semcheski

I seem to be the only person in this thread who gave a positive
reaction to getting the BerkelyTIP messages in my beloved wplug
filter. I'll offer a retraction (and also retract my -3 pride tail) in
the interest of finding consensus  :)

Anyway IMHO, (and after being reminded of wplug-announce) these
messages should be going to -announce, if anywhere.

peace out
--eli