[wplug] jaunty release party

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Tue Mar 3 16:43:17 EST 2009

Folks,

Jono from Ubuntu is trying to get people to organize Ubuntu Jaunty release
parties.  What's a Jaunty release party?  Basically, we get a bunch of folks
together sometime around April 23rd (or that weekend) and enjoy some beer,
socialization, and celebration of a great release.  We'll probably also see
about handing out Jaunty CDs for folks.

Anyone interested?  I was thinking of recommending Hough's in Greenfield.
It's a nice bar, they've got a bit of a side room, it's clean, and they have
175 different beers (will probably be up to 250ish by the time of the
release).

Are folks interested in a party?

I set up a doodle page where folks can indicate their interest and make
comments on the event.  If there's enough interest from WPLUG folks I'll try
to get it up on the main Ubuntu pages.

http://www.doodle.com/hefn9aafw3tqc5bx

--Patrick

Patrick Wagstrom