[wplug] Booting 5 OSes? Is this possible?

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Tue Jun 30 07:27:34 EDT 2009

I would look at a VM option too, even if your computer is not too
speedy you will be able to run at least the host and one guest OS at
the same time and you will be able to switch OS without rebooting. You
will also be able to allocate your disk space dynamically rather than
set up hard partitions.  I have had good luck with Virtual Box from
Sun -- they do provide an Open Source Edition.  You might also want to
consider downloading a Windows 7 beta rather than using Vista, you
will have best part of a year with the Windows 7 beta.

Just out of curiosity -- why do you want to do this?

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
Suite 19