[wplug] Booting 5 OSes? Is this possible?

Matthew White mgw854 at msn.com
Mon Jun 29 23:38:48 EDT 2009

Windows will not boot from a logical partition if I remember correctly.  So
you need to put the three Windows partitions as primary, but Linux shouldn't
have an issue being in a logical partition, so be advised of that.  There
are hacks around it, but it's probably best just to let it be.  Otherwise, I
can't think of a reason it wouldn't work.  Vista, XP, and 98 should all
cohabitate, and so should Ubuntu and Debian.  I would probably install 98,
then XP, then Vista, then do the Linux in whatever order you want.  That way
each progressive OS recognizes the one before it as extant.

Matt White