[wplug] Need 7 Linux discs burned

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Jun 27 12:28:40 EDT 2009

Zachary Uram <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need the following 7 discs within the next 7 days. If anyone can
> please burn me copies I will gladly reimburse you for any media costs
> and postage.
>
> Ubuntu 9.04 Desktop edition - Jaunty Jackelope (AMD 64-bit version)
>
> Debian 5.0 (squeeze/testing release):

Don't know if they ship quickly enough for your needs, but
LinuxCD.org sells a variety of distributions, including Ubuntu
AMD64:
<http://linuxcd.org/view_item.php?lst=&id_cate=22&id_distro=196&id_version=3802>.

For Debian testing, they will custom-burn ISOs of your choice:
<http://linuxcd.org/made.php>.

They donate a portion of their profits back to various free
software projects.