[wplug] Laptop Repair

Mike Sussman mmsussman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:42:42 EDT 2009

Can anyone recommend a place to get a laptop repaired?

I have an HP laptop that seems to have a wire loose or bad contact in the
connection between the computer and the display.  I think it is a loose
connection because the display suddenly changes color and readability when
you push the top back, and then return when you pull it forward.  When bad,
white areas have pink stripes.

Can anyone recommend a place to take it for repair?  I live in the South
Hills and am at Pitt in Oakland several days a week.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mike Sussman