[wplug] Wilkins School Community Center Network Project

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue Jun 16 08:50:13 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

WPLUG has formed a project under the supervision of the Wilkins School
Technical Committee to design, deploy and maintain a computer network
for Internet access at the Wilkin School Community Center.  The
network will allow WPLUG and others to access the Internet for
meetings and events.  Long term, we hope the network will be utilized
to bring distance learning classes and other collaboration to the
Wilkins School.

We are calling on the group to provide donations (hardware and/or
cash) and to volunteer to assist with the installation.

See our site for more information:
http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Wilkins_School_Network

If you wish to make a monetary donation for the project, please visit
http://www.wsccpgh.org for information on making a tax-deductible
donation to the Wilkins School.

If you wish to make a hardware donation, please contact me directly to
arrange pickup.

Thanks much,
Dave Kraus
WPLUG Treasurer & WSCC Technical Committee Chair