[wplug] PC failing to power up

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Mon Jun 8 10:15:37 EDT 2009

First, let's determine what is not the problem.

If you believe that the power supply is OK, they try re-seating the
motherboard power connection(s), CPU, RAM and any expansion cards.  Be
sure to unplug the AC power before removing any components from the
motherboard.

If there is a chance the power supply is dead, you may try to test it
using the procedure presented here:
http://www.duxcw.com/faq/ps/ps4.htm (at your own risk as the article states).

The fact that you do not even see the BIOS screen leads me to believe
either the CPU, motherboard or power supply has failed.

Dave