[wplug] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Wed Jul 8 08:49:36 EDT 2009

It is not really spam, but as some one else pointed out it might have
just crawled is contact list when he uploaded it, and he probably just
accepted the default invite all.  But what is it, it is a professional
social networking site, right now it is one of the tools (one of the
many tools) I am using to try to find a job.  And maybe if you have an
account with them it might not be a bad idea for WPLUG members to link
together.