[wplug] Looking for support

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Fri Jan 16 10:35:41 EST 2009

Weber, Lawrence A wrote:
> I cannot imagine anyone needing to go further than asking for help from
> wplug members.  Their response time and effectiveness is phenomenal.  We
> have paid-for support for Windows products that I stump every week.  I
> have never had wplug fail to resolve a problem.

	We're all in the know, and are familiar with all of this stuff, where
to go, and who does what. There are shops in the Pittsburgh area that
may not be so familiar with what to do with their Linux, and I am sure
that there are many other shops that would benefit greatly by having
Linux as a part of their infrastructure.

	(I have also not ever had Microsoft support do much other than shrug
their shoulders and keep me on hold. I find it easier to ask someone I
know, rather than ask Microsoft support.)