[wplug] Calling All Firmware Developers

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue Jan 6 21:52:42 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I recently read that Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. is running a contest to
develop firmware and user interface for their RouterStation product
based on the OpenWRT platform.  The contest opened on December 17,
2008 and runs until August 17, 2009.

Are there any software developers in the group whom would be
interested in forming a team to enter this contest?   I plan to attend
the WPLUG General Users Meeting this Saturday, 1/10.  Anyone
interested in invited to meet at 10:30a before the meeting to discuss.
 Otherwise, please contact me off-list.

Oh, the grand prize is $160,000 and four runner-up prizes of $10,000.

See http://www.ubnt.com/challenge/ for more information.

Regards,
Dave Kraus