[wplug] Beowulf Cluster in SW PA

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 00:21:20 EST 2009

No dispute, beowulf clusters are wonderful, and hardly news -- most of todays "supercomputers" are merely variants on the beowulf cluster. That said, I'd so some serious research on this company before investing in them.

 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

-- Libertarians Do It With Consent!