[wplug] Beowulf Cluster in SW PA

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 22:07:36 EST 2009

1) I could not open that .png link.
2) The article says nothing about a beowulf cluster

3) the company smells fishy to me. They're bringing out not just one marvelous invention, but three, including a solution to the energy crisis? I'd hold on to my wallet with this one.
Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

-- Libertarians Do It With Consent!