[wplug] Apache2 config

Weber, Lawrence A Lawrence.Weber at ansaldo-sts.us
Thu Feb 26 08:46:06 EST 2009

I have been arguing with an Apache2 server (versions 2.2.9 and 2.2.11)
for the last couple of days.

I can access the server from the PC (fedora 9) that it is installed on.
Web pages, cgi all work fine.  However I have no access to the server
from any other network connected host.  The browsers are set to not use
the proxy server for my server's IP address.  I have no problems using
boa (which is not running now).

The error_log only shows my starts and stops of the server.  The
access_log only shows the access from the local IP address.

I realize that this isn't much info but any ideas where I should be
looking to fix this?

I have looked through httpd.conf and everything looks right to me there.