[wplug] centering an image?

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:33:35 EST 2009

On Wednesday 25 February 2009 4:56:30 pm Zach Uram wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting an image centered, it is centered
> horizontally but not vertically. I would like the image on my website
> to be centered vertically and horizontally:
> http:// www.jesujuva.org

There is no way to do it that's foolproof.  You can make a div around that
that's set to 50% height in the top left corner.  Then place the image in that
div with its top being set to (image_height / 2) px.  If your image is taller
than the user's browsing area of their browser, it'll get cut off though.
--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo