[wplug] Fliers from old WPLUG events

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Mon Feb 9 10:04:40 EST 2009

Hi,

This weekend I was looking through some old backups and I ran across a
couple fliers that were used back in 1999 and 2000.

First, was something we put up on the walls to direct people to the
room.  According to the comments, it was generated by James O'Kane:

http://www.umich.edu/~jsbillin/spring_the_penguin.pdf
(converted from original PostScript.  Change the extention to .ps if
you want the original.)

I think the date on it is from 2000.

Second is a "What is Linux" flier that we put up around town (or at
least on CMU campus) that I think was authored by Evan DiBiase in
1999:

http://www.umich.edu/~jsbillin/whatislinux.pdf
(converted from original PostScript)

Seeing them made me feel nostalgic.  :)