[wplug] wiki suggestions?

Stanley Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 23:34:57 EST 2009

Patrick,
Since I am just learning about Linux for the second time, I have only one program and its a windows program. Its web site is www.eprompter.com. I cant say if it can be used in Linux or not. But it works for most email programs with few exceptions. They are as of now Aol and Msn/Hotmail and Juno.

Stanley  Slomberg