[wplug] wiki suggestions?

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Sat Feb 7 19:40:44 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Zach Uram <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a wiki I can deploy that has automatic email
> verification and a captcha (but not Recaptcha I heard bad things about
> it), any suggestions?

Zach,

I be interested in hearing what your "bad things" about Recaptcha are versus
other captcha systems.  The biggest issue that I could see with Recaptcha is
that because it's so widely used if it ever gets broken that will be what's
called a "class break", so far, at least, it's not automatable.

Furthermore, the folks who make recaptcha are at CMU.  It's not that hard to
get a hold of them and if they're legitimate issues they might be able to
address them.

--Patrick