[wplug] Brookline Library

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Mon Feb 2 21:07:34 EST 2009

Hey all:

  Speaking from experience, there tends to be a lot of confusion and
  apprehension about new venues.  The upcoming install fest will be at a
  new venue in the Brookline neighborhood of Pittsburgh, in the South
  Hills.

  Not to worry -- I visited last weekend and all is well.  The venue
  is easy to find and very slick (I'm pretty discriminating).  The area is
  a classic Pittsburgh neighborhood with lots of charm and amenities.

  I'm assembling some info about the venue on the wiki now:

     http://wplug.org/wiki/Brookline_Library

  Hope to see you all there!

l8*
	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/