[wplug] WiMax in PA

Matthew Hughes matthues at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:43:58 EST 2009

I was in Chicago over the past week and the have started advertising
on tv. Also this page shows where the have service that is different
than your page. I think that this page is from the actual provider
than "an authorized dealer".

http://www.clear.com/coverage

Less people should be like more people.