[wplug] As I am still a novice, I need how to....

Weber, Lawrence A Lawrence.Weber at ansaldo-sts.us
Tue Dec 29 07:40:57 EST 2009

The other responses to your email are all good solutions to loading
opera.  However you may find that you will run into problems with the
next package you want to load.  So the question is, "Are you having
trouble with sudo, network access, or is it just that opera is not
available at the repositories you have set?"

Could you please provide the text error message you received when you
ran the sudo apt-get.....