[wplug] As I am still a novice, I need how to....

Brian Roberts blroberts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:00:28 EST 2009

I use opera as my default in Ubuntu 9.10.    I just install it by going the website and selecting to download the version for Ubuntu/Debian.   When it asks to save or open,  just have it open with the package installer.

You can add the repository to you apt/sources file in order to use apt-get,  but that is not as simple.

Brian

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Stanley C Slomberg wrote:

To anyone who will keep it simple,
Install Opera Browser from Terminal. Sudo apt-get install opera  does not work. Please keep it simple.
Stanley 412-361-7826 if needed to call this eve