[wplug] DVD Authoring

Brie Gordon brie.gordon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:07:46 EST 2009

I really like DeVeDe for just this purpose. It's easy to use, has some neat
options and does a good job.

The home page is here:

http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/devede.html

But it's in the Ubuntu repos and I typically use it from there.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Michael Semcheski
<mhsemcheski at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anybody have suggestions for DVD authoring software?
>
> I have a video camera that shoots h.264 video, and I want to do some
> editing on those videos and end up with a DVD that can play in a
> standalone DVD player connected to a TV.
>
> Obviously its nice if there's a single package that does everything or
> ties it all together, but if that doesn't exist or doesn't work well
> so be it.
>
> I've never authored a DVD before, so I have no idea what I'm getting into.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Regards,

Brie A. Gordon