[wplug] wplug Digest, Vol 70, Issue 4

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:55:38 EST 2009

Thanks Mike,

I need Face to Face and I found Greg to assist me.

Stanley

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:01:07 -0500
From: mmsussman at gmail.com
To: wplug at wplug.org
Subject: Re: [wplug] wplug Digest, Vol 70, Issue 4

Stanley,

Are you looking for face-to-face time or on-line support?  If you are interested in on-line support, the Ubuntu and KUbuntu support forums are excellent.  They have separate  areas for newbies with patient and generally timely responses.  They also have areas for more technical questions as you gain confidence.  Face-to-face time is, as you say, hard.