[wplug] Other Interesting Organizations

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:58:23 EST 2009

Beth Lynn

As you know I am still trying to learn Linux Kubuntu and Ubuntu. I was in the Pittsburgh Area Computer Club and there were SIG's, special Interest groups.  I wish there could be a group for novices like me. I need personal tutoring and hoped a Sig could be formed.  A few of the Wplug members have offered to assist me; I just need more of their time and its hard for them to have that time for me. So I have pled my case now and hope others could email me about how they could help me.  Any help any time of day would be appreciated.  I am now jobless as my temp assignment finished recently.

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826