[wplug] Thanks From Wilkins School Community Center

Greg Simkins gregsimkins at me.com
Sat Aug 22 18:16:22 EDT 2009

Today I noticed on the way out of the Installfest, that the newsletter
for Wilkins School Community Center had a front-page, above-the-fold
thank you for WPLUG.  It is also on their web site (http://
wsccpgh.org/) as follows:

FYI….We now have WIFI

Thanks to the generosity of WPLUG , who donated time, money and lots
of elbow grease, the Wilkins School has WIFI service.

I would add special thanks for Dave Krause for organizing and putting
such nice finishing touches on the network (well at least the first
two of the four planned outlets).

Greg