[wplug] NAS Appliance recommendations

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Wed Aug 19 12:09:51 EDT 2009

Have to throw in my experience with drobo tech support -- brand new unit
with one DOA hard drive -- all purchased from drobo -- the response from
the admittedly live and script-less tech was "contact Western Digital".
While I am sure that the failed drive was WD problem, I am not sure that
was dazzling customer service.

Andy