[wplug] Installfest, 22 Aug

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Aug 9 04:13:14 EDT 2009

Hi folks-

WPLUG is having an Installfest in two weeks on Saturday, August
22.  This is our first Installfest to take place at the Wilkins
School Community Center, and it would be nice to make it special
with some fun demos and activities to attract and include all the
various users of the center <http://www.wsccpgh.org/>.

How about some games for the kids?  Are there tools that might be
of interest to the art classes?  Could there be something that the
Karate and Aikido people would dig?  I certainly don't know -
that's why *your* ideas are needed!

If you've got something you'd like to show off, please join the
wplug-plan list <http://www.wplug.org/mailman/listinfo/wplug-plan>
and start a conversation!  We can also use volunteers for the
various setup and clean-up activities, so sign up on the wiki page
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20090822> for that.

Thanks, and hope to see you then.