[wplug] Good E-waste Recycling in Pittsburgh?

Justin Reinard justin.reinard at nepinc.com
Mon Apr 27 08:13:37 EDT 2009

On Apr 27, 2009, at 8:05 AM, Max Putas wrote:

>> If anybody knows any decent ones - it would be much appreciated.
>> Also, odds are I'm not the only one who may be in need of this spring
>> cleaning.

Greenspan in Monroeville. They are a class act.

http://www.agreenspan.org

email address: admin at agreenspan.org

phone number: 1-866-90G-SPAN

local phone number: 1-412-628-2824

Mission Statement: "We will span the globe with a worldwide Green
Network of comprehensive and responsible environmental stewardship and
management. This management will provide for the utilization, reuse,
recycling and proper disposal of computer and other electronic
products. Our focus is to maximize the benefit of computer technology
to all levels of world society; and properly dispose and recycle the E-
Waste/E-Scrap."

Justin Reinard
IT Manager
NEP Broadcasting, LLC