[wplug] Good E-waste Recycling in Pittsburgh?

Nathan Marcus latefreight at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:53:45 EDT 2009

Hello everyone, this fine weather so far this weekend has led me to do
some spring cleaning of my garage, and I have an utterly trashed pile
of dead old tube tv's (circa 1980) and probably 2 to 3 small boxes of
junk circuitry.  If anything were good, I'd offer it for donation to
this list or whatnot - but if it made it to these boxes, I know it was
a deserved death for a good reason.

I thought this would be an easy enough "googling" event, but I've
spent about an hour and have only found big shops and (understandably)
closed weekend offices.  I figure at least a few people on this list
know of some good places in Pittsburgh to go for e-waste recycling.

If anybody knows any decent ones - it would be much appreciated.
Also, odds are I'm not the only one who may be in need of this spring
cleaning.

-Nathan Marcus