[wplug] gmail & firefox

ssc1478 ssc1478 at aim.com
Tue Sep 23 22:43:40 EDT 2008

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 07:25:27 -0400
Andrew Fisk <andy at spitcomp.com> wrote:

> unless you have a really fast internet connection, a 10 Base T hub
> will not be the slow part of the link between you and gmail -- an
> gigabit ethernet connection is still only 56K if you have dialup the
> other side of your router.

I haven't swapped it out yet, but I don't think its the problem
either. (I have cable.)  The only thing thats slow is the loading of
those star icons.  I've found on google other people experiencing the
samething. Most blame a plugin, IPV6, the .mozilla directory, etc

I'll probably start disabling plugins one by one and see where it gets
me.

Thanks!