[wplug] Alpha issues, slightly OT

Ben Beige dariuscardren at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 10:06:45 EDT 2008

ok went down to 1 pair same error on the from the front panel display
so I dug out my nullmodem cable and went to the console:

SROM V3.0 on cpu0

XSROM V5.4 on cpu0

BCache testing complete on cpu0

mem_pair0 -   64 MB

20..21..23..

please wait 3 seconds for T24 to complete

24..

Memory testing complete on cpu0

 to me the memory test seems to have been passed, but
 I'm not that  familiar w/ these