[wplug] Environment Variables

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Fri Sep 19 12:48:57 EDT 2008

Well I hate things that just fix themselves.  NPT and the weather icon
just started working.  I guess it just took a couple of days for them to
initialize ?:)

Still leaves me with an environment variable in the terminal window that
is wrong and I cannot find where it is being set.  I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the help.