[wplug] Environment Variables

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Fri Sep 19 12:30:35 EDT 2008

I have System -> Pref -> Network Proxy set up with the authentication
info.

There is no .profile file in either my home directory or /etc.  In /etc
there is a profile file that sets up my path but does not set up
http_proxy or ftp_proxy.

I have no idea when or what created the environment variable that is in
effect when I open a terminal.