[wplug] debugging audio, please help RESOLVED

Mike Sussman msussman at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 09:56:09 EDT 2008

Well, I found my problem.  It turns out that it was indeed a setting,
but it was one that alsamixer knows about but that I didn't realize.
When "capture" is turned off, that state is denoted by six dashes.  When
it is turned on, that state is denoted by the word "CAPTUR" in place of
the dashes.  I did not recognize this difference when I wrote the email.

--
                       Mike Sussman
                       sussmanm at math.pitt.edu