[wplug] Fwd: 2008 Ohio LinuxFest: THIS WEEKEND!

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:02:55 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Merrill <skippy at ohiolinux.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 7:49 AM
Subject: 2008 Ohio LinuxFest: THIS WEEKEND!
To: Scott Merrill <skippy at ohiolinux.org>

Hello Linux User Group!

The 2008 Ohio LinuxFest is this weekend!  If you haven't yet
registered, please do so: registrations close Wednesday, October 8, at
midnight EST.  We _will not_ be selling Supporter passes at the door,
so if you want an OLF t-shirt, a boxed lunch on Saturday, and a better
chance at winning great giveaway prizes please purchase your Supporter
pass _today_!
    https://www.ohiolinux.org/register.html

If you're in town Friday night, please join us for the Pre-Party at
Barley's Brewing Company, just across High Street from the Greater
Columbus Convention Center.  We'll be there at 8 PM.  Map to Barley's:
    http://pastoid.com/baw+

It's not too late to schedule a Birds of a Feather (BoF) meeting!
BoFs "can facilitate networking and partnership formation among
special interest groups. BoFs generally allow for more audience
interaction than the panel discussions typically seen at conventions".
    http://www.ohiolinux.org/node/306

OLF is now on Twitter, thanks to SEOAssist.me!  Follow @ohiolinux to
get updates during the show.  Send your tweets to @ohiolinux so we can
aggregate attendee commentary!
    http://twitter.com/ohiolinux

We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Cheers,
Scott and the entire Ohio LinuxFest team