[wplug] OLF, PPW, and CPOSC

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Oct 5 01:54:11 EDT 2008

Just in case I haven't promoted it enough :), the Ohio LinuxFest
<http://www.ohiolinux.org/> is next Saturday.  Register today, and
sign up to our mailing list to find others to share rides and
hotel rooms <http://www.wplug.org/mailman/listinfo/wplug-olf>.

If you just can't get out of town that weekend, consider visiting
the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop <http://pghpw.org/ppw2008/>, hosted
by the Pittsburgh Perl Mongers.

The following weekend is the Central Pennsylvania Open Source
Conference <http://www.cposc.org/> in the Harrisburg area.  If you
are interested in going to that, the mailing list linked above
will serve the same purpose for this event as well.

These are all excellent chances to engage the broader Linux and
Open Source world - don't let them pass you by!