[wplug] OT: PA Asset Recovery/Management Company

Kevin Squire gentgeen at wikiak.org
Tue Nov 18 11:25:45 EST 2008

Sorry for the OT, but figure the nature of readers on this list would be
able to help out some.

My school (PA Virtual Charter School) is a state wide k-12 online
school.  Each student that is enrolled in our school receives a
computer/printer/etc. to use as long as he/she is enrolled with our
school.

Due to a contractual agreement with our curriculum providers, we are
currently forced to use Redemtech to issue out (and then recover) the
hardware sent to the students.  We do not like them for a number of
reason, and since our agreement will be changing at the end of this
school year, we are looking for a new IT Asset company.

I was wondering what experience anyone here has with IT Asset companies.
Anyone work for one and want a bit of business?  Anyone have any
suggestions for one?  Anyone have an experience/insight to offer when
selection one?  We are hoping to find a good IT Asset company that can
handle 4,000+ students, and (hopefully) resides within the state of PA.

Thank you in advance for you time.

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org