[wplug] Old Laptop

Edward Walter ewalter at walterama.com
Sat Nov 15 00:34:52 EST 2008

The Ubuntu laptop testing team has a wiki page concerning compatibility
with the Thinkpad 600e:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/Thinkpad600E

Generally, the best source of info for installing / configuring Linux on
Thinkpads (regardless of version) is ThinkWiki:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki

Enjoy...

-Ed