[wplug] Who's up for a Pittsburgh BarCamp?

Max Putas maxblaze at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:18:21 EST 2008

I would definitely be up for this type of event, and Wilkins is a
great place to have it. Many dancing communities in Pittsburgh have
regular events there. Don't worry, the area is very safe residential
neighborhood, although parking is very limited around the building
itself. I often have to park a few blocks away. I'm also pretty sure
it's on a few bus routes.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Michael Semcheski
<mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Zach Uram <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hmm, isn't that in East Liberty?
>
> No, Regent Square is not in East Liberty.

Thanks,

Max Putas