[wplug] Who's up for a Pittsburgh BarCamp?

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:39:04 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Zach Uram <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure where that is. I think it's good to have it in Oakland or
> South Side since they are pretty central and have good public
> transportation accessibility.

Its in Regent Square.  Its right on the 61B's route (its either the 61A or 61B).

If you know of a place on the South Side or in Oakland, then great --
but so far no one's been able to come up with one.  Otherwise, I think
the Wilkins Community Center will be a good place for this and future
WPLUG meetings.