[wplug] Confirmation Numbers/Text

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Mon Nov 10 15:18:06 EST 2008

This might help me get started.  I have seen some that are more readable
with lines drawn through the text.

I have two independent processes running that provide results to a third
process for display on a web page.  I need to insure that the data
displayed is from two different sources and not in anyway coming from
just one of the two sources.  It would be best if both independent
processes were running exactly the same code but able to produce
differently formatted results.