[wplug] PXE Netboot

Roland Hess me at harkyman.com
Sun Nov 2 17:16:54 EST 2008

For a personal project, I'm trying to learn netbooting via PXE (using
DHCP on the server side, not BOOTP). My eventual goal is to be able to
netboot machines into a live (non-HD installed) Ubuntu server
environment. I've been doing the background reading on the procedures
and what you need to do, etc. I'm sure I can eventually clobber my way
through the entire thing, but if anyone on this list has some experience
with PXE netbooting and wouldn't mind me picking their brain or getting
a clarification when I run into a snag it would really help me out.

Thanks
Roland Hess