[wplug] WedDAV, SFTP, chroot, oh my!

Chris Thomas sruchris at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:14:01 EDT 2008

I've been using WebDAV on Debian with digest authentication with
Windows clients for a while now. I've heard the built-in Windows
WebDAV client has issues, but it's worked well enough for me. There
used to be a non-free client made by Novell called NetDrive that
worked well on Windows. That turned into this http://www.netdrive.net.

-Chris