[wplug] Store that carries the Asus eeePC

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Thu May 29 15:48:32 EDT 2008

n schembr wrote:
> Eee 901 might be a good choice. The 4G is very good for the price. At twice the cost,  I would buy a full size laptop.
>
> The Eee can't be beat for size and price.

Just a clarification.  The Eee 901 is not out yet.  The difference is that
the 900 is powered by a celeron-m procesor while the 901 will use an Atom
processor.

There's a bevy of new sub-notebooks coming out -- the MSI Wind has been
getting rave reviews -- but it features a HDD and not flash for storage.
I've played with HP's subnote, and it feels better than an Eee, better
build quality, etc.  Dell just leaked out their subnote at D yesterday --
Michael Dell carries a fruity red one.  Yummy.

--Patrick