[wplug] Picnic: Request

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sat May 17 23:37:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have an errand to run immediately before the picnic, so I'm leaving around
11:30.  I'm planning on bringing a stew (and some paper bowls and forks).
The stew should keep pretty hot in the car, but I don't have a well
insulated container for the rice.

If you are coming to the picnic and would be able to cook and bring some
rice, that would be awesome.  There are 12 people listed as coming to the
picnic, so I'm guessing two cups of rice would be enough.  If you can do
this, shoot me an email by 11:00.  Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Mike