[wplug] Kernel build bug

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Thu May 15 10:32:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for the sanity check.  I corrected the case of several file names
in the Makefile and the build is now rerunning and has passed this first
problem point.

I just don't understand how an error that gross could be in the kernel
distribution.  It tells me that it could never have been built prior to
its release????

Lawrence A. Weber
Consulting Engineer
ANSALDO STS