[wplug] Linux imaging

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Wed Mar 26 19:19:28 EST 2008

> Regarding scaling, it does scale such that you should be able to do 10
> concurrent installs w/ the same ease as doing one.

 	Some sharp folks in Cranberry had 400 machines that would netboot
as needed, install themselves, and start operating. They would finish
installing before I could uncrate and rack the next replacement machine. I
don't know how many they were able to have installing at the same time, I
figured it would be network bandwidth, or disk IO on the host.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.pghwireless.net