[wplug] mplayer full screen

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 09:41:31 EST 2008

I can tell you that I solved this problem by messing with the display mode
options, but I can't recall which options worked for me.  You might also look at
your 3d drivers, if you have an ATI or NVidia card there might be vendor drivers
that might work better for you.

Also, if you install the gui for mplayer, it's much easier to mess with the
display settings than to try to get the invocation right from the command line.

Good luck