[wplug] cores

Todd Wil cyberslacker68 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:06:39 EST 2008

I know this is a Linux mailing list but if you do not have the
knowledge dont just bash other OS's.
Windows has good x64 support on the server OS and I have been running
many servers with it for awhile now.
I am running it on server though with server apps, unlike you which i
assume since you just start bashing other OS's
you are running the desktop versions of the OS.